No injuries in Turner Township house fire
TURNER TWP. — No one was injured in an April 29 house fire reported at approximately 2 p.m. on the 2100 block Mackinaw Road in Turner Township.
According to Charlie Norton, a Twining-Mason-Turner Fire Department firefighter at the scene, the fire was contained to roughly one-third of the house, mostly beneath the floor. The fire was believed to be electrical. Morton said the majority of the damage was caused by smoke and water.
The Au Gres-Sims-Whitney Fire Department provided mutual aid at the scene, and an MMR ambulance was on standby.